1. PAY RENT ONLINE! Make rent payments using your bank account. If you set up a one-time OR recurring payment from your bank account, there is NO convenience fee.
You may also make payments using your VISA, MC, or Discover credit card or debit card (if it has a VISA, MC or Discover logo). There is a 2.2% processing fee. These fees are charged by our payment processor. You may not use a prepaid VISA/MC/Discover card or government-issued credit/debit card.
2. KEEP YOUR INFORMATION UP TO DATE IN YOUR PROFILE SECTION.
3. REQUEST MAINTENANCE OR CONTACT OFFICE STAFF.
4. REVIEW A CALENDAR OF ACTIVITIES AND POST ITEMS TO OUR COMMUNITY BULLETIN BOARD.
5. JOIN OUR SOCIAL MEDIA FAMILY.
Registration is Easy!
Please follow the steps below. You will need the following information to process your account activation.
- User name: This is the e-mail address the office has on file.
- Registration Code: This is your T-code or R-code which is provided to you by the office.
For security purposes, roommates are encouraged to register online and create their own personal accounts. Please contact the office to receive your registration code.
- Visit our website.
- Select the “Resident Login” button located in the top right and then select “Click Here to Register.”
- Enter your username and registration code.
- Enter a password, select a security question, and enter a security question answer.
- Complete the registration and you will receive an e-mail with an activation link.
- Confirm your activation by locating the e-mail in your inbox and click on the link to activate your account. You are now able to login into the Resident Services Portal.
- For future reference, we recommend adding the Resident Services Portal page to your bookmarks or favorites.
Really a great group of ladies, helpful, kind and knowledgeable. They took the time to answer questions we had, regardless of how silly they seemed to be. Very appreciative of the supportive atmosphere during our apartment search.- Facebook
5 bedroom Townhomes at reasonable renting price.- Facebook
Great management! I look forward to enjoying my new community!- Facebook
I called frantic to the office from work needing some help with something and Nicole totally went out of her way to help me in any way I needed. This was amazing and I am grateful that there is staff members where I live that truly are willing to help!!! Thanks so much!- Facebook